About the Role
As our Video Editor, you are an expert in video editing, color grading and sound mixing, capable of transforming creative briefs and instructions from our director into scroll-stopping content that meets our internal standards and exceeds our clients’ expectations. You are a passionate about filmmaking are always advancing your craft learning the latest techniques. You're fluent working with Adobe Creative Suite to create top quality videos for digital platforms and comfortable collaborating remotely.
You’re the one in charge of turning raw footage into a final product that our clients love. Your goal is to ensure that every video you create is aligned with our internal standards and exceeds the expectations the director and the client. You will ensure that videos have a flow and pace that engage viewers. You will use sound design, keyframing, music, graphics, and special effects to make beautifully crafted videos that are immersive. You are a team player that will work closely with our Director and Producer to ensure what we’re delivering is on time, matches our clients’ voice, and elevates Contact Studios’ video production. You'll also finalize videos with color-grading, reframing and sound mixing to create a polished experience for viewers on any screen or digital platform.
Over the past years, we focused on building the best-in-class issue-tracking experience through our desktop and browser applications. Now it’s time to bring the same passion and craft to mobile. This is why we are looking for our first iOS engineers to help us define and build our native mobile application.
Skills & Requirements
- Native or fully bilingual English speaker.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Next-level video editing skills.
- A killer portfolio that showcases diverse work.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and handle several clients.
- Experience using Slack, Asana, Google Suite or similar software.
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition
- Team player that can work independently.
- Resourceful and able to solve problems independently.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Able to meet brand guidelines.
We'd also love to see
- Able to work in a fully remote organization using Lucid Link
- Experience using Adobe Productions
- Strong proficiency with VFX in Adobe After Effects and BorisFX (Focus on invisible VFX such as object removal, digital makeup, compositing)
- Strong proficiency in 2D Motion Design in Adobe After Effects
- Strong proficiency with audio editing in Adobe Audition
- Strong proficiency in color correction and color grading in DaVinci Resolve Studio
- A desire to grow within our company and take on more responsibilities.
- We believe that the best work comes when you work in an environment you love. We offer the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We offer competitive salaries, regardless of where you live.
- We offer continuous learning opportunities so you can upgrade your skills and advance your career.
- We work with the world's biggest brands and are rapidly growing in a massive market.
- We assume the best in others, keep the work environment ego-free, and never forget that to accomplish big things we must row together.
- We believe that a strong team is composed of diverse perspectives.